Founded in 2019, Centuro Global is an AI-powered SaaS platform that ensures a company’s global expansion needs are serviced compliantly in one place. With the Centuro Connect platform, every step of the global expansion journey, from tax, legal, and immigration, to payroll and HR, are found in one system, allowing companies to trade in any jurisdiction with ease and efficiency.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting into the VP of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will spearhead the post-product development marketing efforts of our platform, Centuro Connect. This role will act as the “voice of the customer” and have a deep understanding of their needs and desires. This person will help address questions around the product, the target customers, and how we reach those customers.
Not currently in Product Marketing? You might still be in luck.
We are looking for someone who has deep industry expertise in HR Technology – whether you come from years in HR consulting, systems implementation, or have direct product marketing experience in the space. The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing coupled with a robust understanding of global expansion and compliance and associated buyer/customer personas.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop key messaging and value proposition
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create marketing collateral (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts) that articulate the benefits of our products
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Support in the creation of sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Assist sales on calls and with RFPs when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
To qualify, applicants should meet the following requirements and qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Ability to develop, update, and maintain process and training documents
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas through creative & innovative presentations
- Excellent project management skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, at ease and calm with frequent pivots in priorities