Enhancing Global Operations Through Strategic Immigration Support for A-Gas
A-Gas, a prominent global supplier of refrigerants and environmental services, embarked on a strategic journey to solidify its presence in the competitive UK market. In pursuit of this goal, A-Gas sought to acquire an established refrigerant distribution company based in the UK, with the aim of expanding its European market reach and product portfolio.
The acquisition process involved intricate legal and immigration considerations. A-Gas needed to ensure the smooth relocation of key personnel from various countries to the UK while adhering to the complex immigration regulations and compliance requirements.
Centuro Global, acting as A-Gas’s dedicated partner, undertook the responsibility of navigating the intricate immigration landscape. We collaborated closely with A-Gas’s leadership to devise a tailored immigration strategy that aligned with their expansion goals. Our team provided comprehensive support throughout the immigration process, from visa applications to compliance adherence.
Key Steps Taken
1. Strategic Planning: Centuro worked alongside A-Gas to identify key personnel requiring relocation and assessed the most suitable visa categories based on individual circumstances.
2. Visa Application Management: Our experts efficiently handled all aspects of the visa application process, ensuring accurate documentation and timely submissions.
3. Regulatory Compliance: Recognising the nuances of immigration regulations, we advised A-Gas on compliance matters to ensure a seamless transition for employees entering the UK.
Through our unwavering commitment and expertise, we facilitated A-Gas’s successful acquisition of the UK-based refrigerant distribution company. This strategic move empowered A-Gas to amplify its market position and expand its offerings, a crucial step in catering to its European clientele.
1. Expedited Timeline: Our meticulous visa application management and compliance support resulted in the relocation of essential personnel within a significantly reduced timeframe, enabling the acquisition process to conclude months ahead of the original estimate.
2. Operational Efficiency: With the relocation process executed seamlessly, A-Gas was able to swiftly integrate the acquired company’s operations, entering new markets ahead of projections.
3. Cost Optimisation: Through our thorough market analysis and negotiation support, A-Gas achieved substantial cost savings, culminating in a remarkable reduction in immigration-related expenses.
Supporting New Market Entry and Entity Set-up For SNC-Lavalin
SNC-Lavalin – Saudi, a renowned engineering and construction firm, aimed to establish a subsidiary in the UK to expand its international operations and capitalise on the European market’s potential.
Navigating the nuances of UK business registration is vastly different from the requirements in Saudi. SNC-Lanvin needed to ensure that their understood the requirements to give themselves a strong position within a new European market including company registration, tax laws, labor laws, and data protection standards. Navigating these regulatory differences can be intricate.
Centuro Global closely collaborated with SNC-Lavalin’s executive team to understand their expansion objectives thoroughly. We conducted extensive market research, identifying key sectors and potential clients in the UK construction industry.
Thanks to our comprehensive support and strategic insights, SNC-Lavalin successfully set up its UK subsidiary and secured significant contracts for major infrastructure projects. The subsidiary’s growth in the UK market further solidified SNC-Lavalin’s position as a global player in the engineering and construction domain.
1. Time Saved: Our efficient market research and strategic support enabled SNC-Lavalin to expedite their UK subsidiary setup process, saving approximately 3 months in the overall timeline.
2. Exceeding Timelines: Thanks to our expert guidance, SNC-Lavalin secured significant infrastructure projects ahead of schedule, surpassing their initial targets by 20% within the first year of establishment
3. Money Saved: By providing targeted insights on potential risks and opportunities in the UK market, SNC-Lavalin optimised their investments and saved 15% on their initial projected expenses.