Join us and a panel of experts to discuss how businesses can manage their contractual obligations in these uncertain times.
April 9, 2020
Corona Correction For Startups Webinar Series #2.
In the second instalment of our Corona Correction webinar series, we will be looking at how businesses can manage their contractual obligations in these uncertain times.
We will also discuss the current startup fundraising landscape.
This webinar will aim to answer questions on the following key areas:
- What businesses can do where they are struggling to fulfil their contractual obligations.
- What your options are if you are a party to an agreement where the other side is failing to fulfil their contractual obligations.
- The steps businesses can take going forward in this uncertain time to mitigate risk.
- Are VCs still looking to invest and what the state of the fundraising market currently is.
- The impact on ongoing deals and negotiated term sheets.
- What founders can do to manage their relationships with investors?
- Other general contractual issues.
We will be joined by two fantastic guest speakers:
Leena Patel – Corporate/Commercial Solicitor at Grant Saw Solicitors. Leena acts regularly on a range of Corporate M&A transactions with a particular emphasis on secured lending and restructuring instructions. She also understands how raising finance works in practice and the issues that frequently arise during the lending process.
Kenzo Onumonu – Senior Legal Counsel for Entrepreneur First.
Kenzo Onumonu is a corporate (venture capital) lawyer by background with experience working for a City firm in London, in house at Deliveroo, and now for the world’s leading talent investor, Entrepreneur First. He is also the founder of the conversation card game – Forty.
Hosted by Zain Ali – CEO of Centuro Global and IP lawyer by background. Zain has worked with large multinational media, sports, and technology companies on how to protect their brands and creative content. He branched out to advising start ups and scale ups, exposing him to some key challenges that all entrepreneurs face. This inspired him to start Centuro Global to assist all businesses with their growth efforts.
Please note this site is only currently compatible with the following browsers: Chrome, Safari or Edge.
Here’s a handy checklist containing more information to get the most out of using this webinar & networking platform.
Dates April 9, 2020
Status UpcomingSource URL