About Centuro Global
Centuro Global helps businesses ‘Go Global’ through strategy wrapped in a cutting-edge technology platform.
International expansion is normally a complex process with advice often required from multiple parties, covering legal, accountancy, tax, and marketing amongst other considerations, and business owners often find the whole process stressful, time consuming and expensive.
Centuro Global simplifies this process by providing a coherent strategy and roadmap for new market entry and business growth, provided by our in-house team of global expansion experts.
With an exclusive business community of fast growing businesses, corporates, angel and institutional investors, government bodies, business leaders and professional services firms worldwide, Centuro Global elevates businesses beyond boundaries.
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic individual to assist our leadership team with admin, scheduling and general support. You will report to senior management who will lead on the strategy and assist with the implementation of this strategy.
Job Title: Personal Assistant Seniority Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full time Industry: Professional Services / Tech
Job Function: Admin Location: Cape Town
- To provide support to Leadership in delivering Centuro’s overall strategic objectives.
- To provide administrative services, including diary management, booking meetings, and planning.
- Events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising
- To work closely with Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials.
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the team.
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To coordinate departmental reports and documentation for Board meetings and other meetings with outside partners.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for meetings.
- To conduct research/ analysis as directed.
- To produce reports as and when required.
- To follow up on action points from meetings.
- To provide administrative support in implementing organisational projects and programmes.
- To provide administrative support to the leadership and management of the organisation.
- To provide administrative services to team members such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on requests.
- Conduct admin and devise/maintain CRM and electronic filing system
- Conduct Market Research as and when required
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Assist with social media posting / engagement (liking, commenting etc.)
- Assist with events related admin
- Immigration application support such as filling in forms, setting up online accounts
- Content management and support within the platform
- Good communicator and confident personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Understands confidentiality and professional discretion
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Proactive problem solving attitude
- Tech savvy