About Centuro Global
Centuro Global helps businesses ‘Go Global’ through strategy wrapped in a cutting-edge technology platform.
International expansion is normally a complex process with advice often required from multiple parties, covering legal, accountancy, tax, and marketing amongst other considerations, and business owners often find the whole process stressful, time consuming and expensive.
Centuro Global simplifies this process by providing a coherent strategy and roadmap for new market entry and business growth, provided by our in-house team of global expansion experts and a network of professional service firms around the world via both consultancy and our online platform, Centuro Connect.
With an exclusive business community of fast growing businesses, corporates, angel and institutional investors, government bodies, business leaders and professional services firms worldwide, Centuro Global elevates businesses beyond boundaries.
About the Role
As the Partnership Development Representative, you will be tasked with generating leads for the business. You will be the initial face of the business, using telephone and email marketing to generate leads both on the client side and also for potential new partners for the network. Clients will include scale-ups and corporate companies looking for services and may require consultancy services or to be pushed to subscribe to the platform. New partners will typically be law firms, accounting firms, immigration specialists and anyone in the market entry professional service field.
You will be reaching out to new partners, booking demo calls.
- Work with the Sales Manager to research new prospects and users and develop and implement appropriate engagement strategies
- Find leads through various research techniques and analyses
- Draft client presentations and correspondence
- Research target companies and sectors
- Track interactions with clients and prospects to build the company’s knowledge base
- Monitor and qualify inbound leads
- Experiment and optimise sales process
- Communicate with internal teams about sales progress to prepare for client onboarding and create internal awareness of client needs
- Aptitude and willingness to develop a good knowledge and understanding of our product range, market and competitors
- Negotiation skills and a problem solver
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential with the ability to write business emails with attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player focused upon the delivery of quality and customer satisfaction
- Able to work from home or at the Company's office as required. Must have a reliable internet connection and home office. While able to work from anywhere, you must be available for meetings within London working hours.
The Successful Applicant:
To be successful in this role you will fundamentally be able to deliver on sales and get things done. This is a multifaceted role in an exceptionally fast paced organisation, you will know how to prioritise and be able to vary your style to meet the different demands of the role; in-life management of existing propositions, operational support, partner management, performance management and delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.